Rodrigo Sánchez Mejorada Velasco
International Joint Ventures
Mergers and Acquisitions
- Harvard Business School, M.B.A., 1975
- Escuela Libre de Derecho, law degree, 1976
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member and council member, Mexican Bar Association (Barra Mexicana Colegio de Abogados)
- Member, Inter-American and International Bar Associations
- Member, Ilustre y Nacional Colegio de Abogados de México
- Member, National Association of Corporate Lawyers
- Member, Phi Delta Phi The International Legal Honor Society (President, 1995-1997)
- Member, Mexican Academy of Jurisprudence and Legislation
Mexico: Admitted 1976
Spanish and English
Author: "Derecho Nuclear Mexicano," Thesis, Escuela Libre de Derecho, 1976; "Foreign Investment in Mining in Mexico," 23-3 St. Mary's Law Journal, 1992.
Co-Author: "Fundamentals of Doing Business with Mexico After the Exchange Control," 14:3 St. Mary's Law Journal 683, 1983.
Professor Escuela Libre de Derecho: Political Economy 1976-1992, Mining Law, 1992-2004.
Río Grijalva Norte 212-106
Colonia del Valle 66220
San Pedro Garza García, Nuevo León
Tel: +52.81.1352.8990 ext. 201
"Rodrigo Sánchez Mejorada Velasco is a specialist mining lawyer whose expertise is recognised throughout the market."
- Chambers & Partners 2015